Friday, March 2, 2012

Shoe Obsession: What I've Been Eyeing

Now I know what you're thinking "Why is she looking at these shoes?! She should be shopping for spring clothes."  You may be partially right but don't forget for the bargain-hunting shopper buying clothes out of season usually guarantees some very promising deals.  (Speaking of which, GoJane is having a sale on boots.)  Since I've been attending my SA (Shoe-a-holics Anonymous) meetings I've put myself on a strict budget allowing myself to only buy pratical shoes for the workplace (since I feel like I spend most of my time there) when need be but that doesn't mean a girl can't window shop.


(photo from Target.com)

I can always rely on a bad (bad meaning good) pair of pumps to make me feel even more beautiful and feminine.  This cobalt blue color is gorgeous!




(photo from GoJane.com)

My very first pair of heels were a pair of black boots I received back in 6th grade which started my obsession with heels.  I feel like this pair would pay homage in a much more sexy & mature way.


No comments:

Post a Comment