Sunday, February 5, 2012

Makeup Deals: CVS Sale

So, by now I'm sure you've all heard about the sale over the past week at CVS. Here are some of my findings...

Some Milani products were 75% off so I purchased this Milani nail polish in Red to Tango for $1.15 saving $3.44!

I found my favorite liquid eyeliner, the Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner by Maybelline in black, on sale for 50% off.  (If you haven't tried this I suggest you climb from under the rock you're living under and buy this ASAP!) This was a steal for $3.99 saving me $4.00!


Lastly, I decided to try L'Oreal's Color Riche Lipstick in Milla's Plum that was on sale for 50%.  This cream-based lipstick cost me $4.98 saving me $4.90 in the long run.  



Please share your purchases in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment